Camping is available during the entire Hole in the Wall weekend for festival goers. Surrounded by glorious views of South Shropshire's beautiful hills, a relaxed camping field is set up in an area immediately adjacent to the concert site in the walled garden. There is ample space for camping and our pitches are allocated to allow space for you to park next to your motorhome, caravan or tent. If you fancy it, you can sleep under the stars!
Arrive any time after 12 noon on Friday and depart before 12 noon on the Monday.
- The camp site manager will be on hand to guide you to the relevant camping area.
- The camping field is suitable for caravans, camper vans and tents.
- If you want to be near friends, just advise the camp site manager at the campsite entrance.
- We offer camping plots at £25.00 for the weekend.
- Camping plots can be purchased online, click here.
- Fresh supply of running water
- Space Mobile loos (cleaned and serviced each day)
- Shower facilities
- Campers are encouraged to bring their own toilet and washing facilities where possible. There is an Elsan disposal unit into which toilets may be emptied.
- Music is allowed in the campsite within reason, enjoy yourself, but please try to respect those with young children and those trying to get to sleep! THERE IS A CURFEW IN THE CAMPSITE AT MIDNIGHT, AFTER WHICH NO MUSIC WILL BE ALLOWED.
- Well behaved dogs are welcome but please bring necessary equipment to clear up and keep your dog under control and on a lead when walking in the countryside
- Barbecues are allowed in the camping area but please remember we cannot have any fires/barbecues inside the walled concert zone.
Our food outlets will have food available throughout the weekend including breakfast each morning.