Between Ludlow and Kidderminster
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE HOLE IN THE WALL FESTIVAL
[Printable PDF version here]
THE POSSESSION OF A TICKET OR VOUCHER SHALL CONSTITUTE AN ACCEPTANCE BY THE HOLDER OF THE TERMS, CONDITIONS AND ADVICE DETAILED BELOW AND IMPLY AN UNDERTAKING ON THE PART OF THE HOLDER TO OBSERVE THEM.
WARNING: IT IS POSSIBLE THAT EXPOSURE TO LOUD MUSIC MAY CAUSE DAMAGE TO HEARING. THE HOLE IN THE WALL FESTIVAL SITE WILL BE MONITORED THROUGHOUT THE FESTIVAL SITE FOR PUBLIC SAFETY AND THE PREVENTION OF CRIME.
WEEKEND CAMPING CONDITIONS ARE ON THE ON REVERSE OF THE CAMPING VOUCHERS
GAZEBO SPACE VOUCHER CONDITIONS ARE ON THE ON REVERSE OF THE VOUCHERS
THE POSSESSION OF ANY HOLE IN THE WALL FESTIVAL TICKET, VOUCHER OR WRISTBAND SHALL CONSTITUTE AN ACCEPTANCE BY THE HOLDER OF THE TERMS, CONDITIONS AND ADVICE DETAILED BELOW AND IMPLIES AN UNDERTAKING ON THE PART OF THE HOLDER TO ACCEPT THEM.
THE HOLE IN THE WALL FESTIVAL IS PROMOTED BY ADRALAVA LTD, REFERRED ALSO HEREAFTER AS THE PROMOTER
Company Registration No: - 02704604
25 Church Street
Contact Details: - Chris Woodward 01299 270734 and and email firstname.lastname@example.org
Your payment for all transactions through Worldpay to The Hole in the Wall Festival, will be shown on your card/bank statement as a payment to HOLE IN THE WALL FESTIVAL.
1) All conditions and or directives are either shown on the tickets, vouchers, publicity material, and or displayed at the festival site or on this website. Check this website for updated information.
2) The Promoter reserves the right to refuse admission to the holder if in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter or their representative’s admission of the holder might be a risk to the safety of the audience and/or the holder and/or affect the enjoyment of the audience and/or the running of the concert. As part of the Premises Licence persons entering the site may be searched.
3) You may be required to physically leave the site immediately if, acting reasonably, any member of any emergency service, any officer or employee of the Hole in the Wall Festival or any other person authorised by the Hole in the Wall Festival to act on behalf of the Hole in the Wall Festival requests you to do so.
4) You will at all times that you are on the site act in such a way as not to prejudice the security of the site or any part of it or the safety of any other person on the site.
5) You will agree that the Hole in the Wall Festival will not allow any person below the age of 16 years of age to enter or be present on the site unless accompanied and at all times effectively supervised by an appropriate number of suitable adults aged over the age of 18.
6) Those aged 16 and 17 must have parent or carer permission and carry with them to the Hole in the Wall Festival contact details for a responsible adult (over 18) who is either available on site, or is able to come and collect them in person in an emergency.
7) You shall at all times ensure that you are, and any person under the age of 18 in respect of whom you have responsibility, is lawfully allowed to enter and be present at the site and any particular venue on the site.
8) If requested, you shall produce valid identification which establishes, to the Hole in the Wall Festival’s reasonable satisfaction:
a) Your age and identity, if you are below the age of 18; and
b) The age and identity of any person below the age of 18 in respect of whom you have responsibility at the site.
9) Camping is permitted only in the official campsites with a ‘Weekend Camping’ voucher and then only in the designated areas permitted. The campsite is open from 12 noon on Friday 18th July and campers must leave not later than 12 noon on Monday 21st July.
10) Any vehicles not cleared of the site by 12 noon on Monday may be towed away.
11) Weekend Camping ticket holders must present their vouchers to the Campsite Manager at the entrance to the campsite and display the voucher.
12) There is a curfew for playing any music after midnight throughout the festival site.
13) No fireworks will be permitted on site.
14) Please respect the park, the site and countryside and use the bins provided. Bin liners are available from the campsite unit.
15) Attendees consent to the photography, filming/sound recording as members of the audience, which may be used for promotional or commercial activities.
16) Please note where there are restricted capacities at attractions that are within a tent or similar structure or area, once they reach the maximum capacities there will be no further admissions. You are not guaranteed admission to these areas.
17) It is against the law to smoke in enclosed spaces, please observe the signage around the festival site.
18) The organisers reserve the right to implement any restrictions/conditions deemed necessary before and during the event to ensure the safe management of the festival site.
19) Amplified sound and strobe lighting will be used at this event.
20) There are disabled facilities including a viewing platform in the Walled Garden. There is parking and disabled toilets. There is no separate ticket for disabled ticket holders.
21) Disabled parking is available to badge holders only or in the discretion of any officer or employee of the Hole in the Wall Festival or any other person so authorised by the Hole in the Wall Festival.
22) If you look under age please do not be offended if we ask you for proof of age when you buy alcohol, please bring ID. HITW Festival operates the ‘Challenge 25’ policy.
23) In the event of cancellation of the Hole in the Wall Festival by The Promoter, the responsibility for refund is limited to the face value of the ticket only.
24) Whilst every effort is made to ensure the full, advertised bill performs at the advertised times, all bands appear on our listing subject to contract, you are buying a ticket to a festival. This ticket is for an event and not a specific artiste/band. The Hole in the Wall Festival reserves the right to change the bill or running time without prior notice. We make the best efforts to keep all information as up-to-date as possible but we cannot be held responsible for any errors. In the unlikely event in the nonappearance of any individual act there will be no refunds. All tickets are not for resale and not transferable. Please make sure you check our terms and conditions before buying a ticket.
25) Under no circumstances will duplicate tickets be issued for lost tickets and vouchers, keep your ticket safe.
26) Tickets and vouchers remain the property of the Promoter until payment is received in full.
Please note: The Hole in the Wall Festival has Abandonment and Cancellation Insurance as well as Public Liability Insurance.
The Festival is a member of the ‘National Outside Events Association’ and the ‘Federation of Small Businesses’.